The Makers Nation is taking over The Shop and MakeWorks for the day.
Come spend the day with us and meet fellow crafters, makers, artists, and DIY’ers all while working on fun new projects, sipping delicious cocktails, indulging in tasty treats, and maybe even breaking out into an impromptu dance party or two!
Chose from six awesome maker workshops (including one by us!)
-Bookbinding with Amy Egerdeen of Nightjar Books
- Silkscreening with Kingi Carpenter of Peach Berserk
- English Paper Piecing with Kaye Prince of Miss Print
- Wood Carving with Marissa and Michelle of The Shop
- 3D-Printing with Jonathan Moneta of MAKELAB
- Instagram 101 Sabrina Doyle of Canadian Geographic
Featuring snacks, a talk by BRIKA and a gluten free DIY lunch from YamChops, plus surprise activities and treats!
FOR MORE INFO, AND TO REGISTER FOR TICKETS, CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.